Friday 25 January 2008

It's Friday!

Hooray, it's Friday again so another fun filled weekend on the way! I expect I shall be playing with lego (ie clearing it up!) and helping to make paper guns (this seems to be a new craze going round at the moment!) If the weather stays nice I will try and get out into the garden and do some tidying up out there, it always seems so messy at this time of the year.
Made a card this morning for a friend. I used my beautiful background stamps from Chapel Road Art Stamps, the ship is from the CC Mens Set and for the Happy Birthday I used DB's idea of stippling over peel-off's and then removing them which seemed to work quite well, in fact I liked it so much that I did around the outside of the card as well. You can't see the colours that well but the card is a creamy colour and the colours I have used are brown and gold which make a nice combination I think.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Sally excellent cards love the 0ne you did for your Niece hope the weathers ok for you its blowing a gale down here

Anonymous said...

Beautiful effect here.

This card is versatile and would cover lots of occasions.

xxxxxx