Sunday 6 January 2008

The Stamp Bug

Just had to come on and say that if you haven't already checked out this site (The Stamp Bug) then do so, it's a really great site with loads of goodies and they will take payment by paypal as well which is great if you don't want hubby to see the credit card bills! There is a link on the right hand side under 'My Favourite Sites'.
I haven't really done very much crafting recently as I am still not feeling great. I really must get some ATC's sent off to Leonie and I have to do some for the Crafters Companion January swap and also some Fat Pages too. I have nearly finished tidying my craft room so I will be able to get back in there soon I hope, hubby prefers me to keep all the 'mess' up there and not scattered around the house - wonder why! I will post up the pics of my atc's as soon as I have done them.
My cat is jumping up now so I suppose it must be time for tea so I'd better go and feed the little chap - hubby and son will also be getting hungry too I should think LOL

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Sally love your cat hes cute bet you cant wait to get back into ur Atcs and fat pages
hope ur feeling better soon